How to escape from mosquitoes without killing them:
Herbal Mosquito Repellent HMR “DURUMADURU”
The oldest known mosquito with an anatomy similar to modern species was found in 79-million-year-old Canadian amber. Therefore it is believed that this creation of nature was existing in the world even before the dinosaur era. So far they have killed billions of people around the world.
Billions of dollars are spent to escape from mosquitoes but so far it has not been successful.
Eradicating the nature-created mosquitoes will not solve the problem. It will create another ecological imbalance.
With this idea in mind I did lot of experiments by simmering various herbal leaves and exposing their vapour to mosquitoes. After many trials, in April 2010, I noticed a very unusual behaviour of mosquitoes with simmered betel leaves. Based on this observation, I invented a successful herbal mosquito repellent (HMR) from betel leaves. I named it as “DuruMaduru”
Betel is considered as sacred. Legend tells us that betel grows in the world of the Nagas.
"The betel is a very useful plant. It cures many ailments. Perhaps people hold it sacred because of its many healing qualities.
Careful observation shows that they lose their scent to detect red blood. They don’t come closer to your ears. They don’t attack you. Therefore this invention can be used to escape from mosquitoes without killing them.
How to Make DURUMADURU:
- Take some fresh betel leaves.
- Cut them to small pieces.
- Put them into a blender
- Add a little amount of water.
- Blend it well until you get a pulp.
- Pour it into a flat plate.
- Keep it in a place where you want to repel mosquitoes from.
Within a few minutes all mosquitoes will disappear from there. By keeping such plates in each room you can easily escape from them without using any harmful chemicals.
When it goes dry, wet it by spraying a little amount of water. Use a hand sprayer for this purpose. If you add more water it will rot in a couple of days and give a bad smell.
Grow a betel creeper in the garden to reduce the cost of HMR.
Thanks to HMR now no more mosquito threat to you when you are at home!
Benefits of HMR:
- It is an eco-friendly mosquito repellent.
- It saves foreign exchange to the country.
- It provides an invisible shield to your house to stop mosquitoes in.
- School children can be protected from various mosquito-borne diseases.
- It is useful for army camps.
- It is useful for hospital wards
- It is useful for temples & public places.
- Students can better concentrate on their studies
- No need to invest on sweaty mosquito nets